Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Talk talk talk...













So because I started this blog I feel like I have to get everything I have been thinking and feeling onto this thing so I can get it off my chest. It's like an open journel...into the life of Courtney.
I took more pitures of the girls! I LOVE taking pictuires of them...every picture has so much meaning to it. They are so photogenic! I got some good ones of them as sisters laying 2gether...so cute!!
Someone told me the other day what a sweet spirit Maddy has. She was watching her in the toddler room at church Sunday morning and she said that when she watches Maddy she just feels and sees such a sweet spirit about her. It made me feel so good as a mother to hear that my child comes off that way toward others. I mean...she definately has her daddy's personality (and looks) to a tee! She is the most outgoing child I have ever met, yet she is so sweet and fun at the same time. Gosh how I LOVE her!!! And I already see the same thing developing in Bella! God is sooo good!

No comments: