Monday, February 11, 2008

In the beginning....well sort of...



So...as it seems....I have no pictures of Maddy from birth to about 18 months on my computer (go figure) So I will start things off as it is at this moment in our lives....Maddy-2 1/2 years old and Bella almost 4 months old (on the 21st).




I started work full time again on Jan. 28th. Why? do you ask? Because some people don't have the luxury of staying home and raising 2 kids in southern California. (Those some people...me being one of them) But, that's ok....mom raised 4 "AMAZING" kids while working full time- She's my hero!! I never thought it really bothered me...working and having kids...and it really doesn't...except when I hear people take pitty on how hard I have it...working full time and not being able to be home with my babies. Yeah sure I miss them (oh so bad every second of the day) but I figure I'm giving them a good life where they don't have to worry about much...all they have to do is be kids---totally innocent and carefree! Now...I don't want to go on and on with this continuos sob/venting story about Courtney Munger, but I want everyone to know that...I'm ok where I'm at....thanks for caring.




So....Bella has had this oh so awful cold for about 7 days now....I mean...it's bad...she sounds like a barking seal when she coughs and I can't do anything about it but hold her. It's hard to see your baby go through such a tough stage, but I figure she is building up her immune system. She was at the doctors on Friday and weighed in at 12.5 pounds!! Can you believe it!? She such a chunker...but so adorable. It's so sweet because when Mark and I call her name she looks around the room for us like she's trying to find us somewhere in the sky and you start to feel a tiny bit bad that you aren't in her face showing her you are there. She is so dependent on us....I feel so honored. She's starting to talk -baby-of course! She holds a 15 second conversation quite nicely! It's so fun having a little one around again!

No comments: