Tuesday, February 12, 2008

San Francisco baby!

We are leaving for San Francisco on Friday! Yeah!! I am so excited...it's been way too long since I've left on a trip......WAY too long! We are going with sis Mandy and her Bofriend Rob (Bob according to Maddy) Actually we are going to San Francisco, Monterey and San Jose...not in that order. Rob's parents live in San Jose so we are staying with them. Maddy is so excited to see Ellen and Rudy (she acts like they are her g-parents) they are Rob's mom and step dad. Ellen is so sweet. She came down for my baby shower for Bella. It was the first time I had ever met her...though I felt like I had known her and Rudy for years! Ellen bought Bella a whole slew of stuff....even Maddy! She is sooo sweet! And Rudy was there after my shower helping the guys set up all the stuff I got. Haven't met that sweet of people in a long time! So Mark, Maddy, Bella and I and the sis and BF are leaving Friday afternoon! Just love sis' BF Rob. He is so right for her in so many ways. And he's great with my girls so it works! We ALL hope he sticks around for good!

1 comment:

TheCarsons said...

Hi Courtney!
Dont know if you remember me, but i am Mandy's friend from H.S... i just saw your blog, and weird my husband and i will be in san fran this weekend too!! i just text messaged mandy so hopefully we could all meet up! i still havent met Rob!